Nutrition counseling and education is provided for the following conditions:
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), including Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Celiac disease
- Dysbiosis (imbalance gut bacteria)
- Chronic constipation
- Chronic diarrhea
- Chronic gas/bloating/abdominal pain
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE)
- History of intestinal resection
Need a therapeutic diet? These are some of the diets Niki works with:
- Low FODMAP
- Low lactose
- High/low fiber
- Promoting a healthy microbiome
- SIBO-Specific/Bi-phasic diets
- Specific Carbohydrate Diet
- Top 8 allergen elimination
$450, includes: testing kit, printout of results, and a 30-45 minute nutrition counseling session to discuss the results.
Presentations and Media
Niki is a dynamic speaker who loves to share her passion for gastrointestinal diseases and disorders with others. She also enjoys speaking to groups on other current nutrition topics, such as fad diets, sports nutrition, and healthy eating. She has presented to a variety of audiences of all ages, from support groups to a statewide dietitian’s conference.
Examples of Niki's media work can be found here.
Contact Niki to speak to your group today!